PACKAGING POLICY = QUALITY GUARANTEE
Professional packaging does more than bear a logo. The correct packaging also stands as a guarantee for the preservation of the fruit’s quality during the journey it takes from the grower to the point of sale. The basis for this is always to deliver the product to the customer using the most economic packaging and sorting but without making concessions to quality in the process.
THE BFV CATEGORISES PACKAGING IN TERMS OF POLICY INTO 2 MAIN GROUPS
- Fruit ready to be offered to the customer (small-scale retailers or consumers).
The BFV offers a range of optimum packaging according to approved standards (sorting + unit weight). This mostly concerns fruit laid out in CRATES. For detailed information, please see the packaging table.
- Fruit for reprocessing or repackaging.
This particularly concerns bulk-packaged goods:
- Fruit "loosely packed" in large crates (see packaging table)
- Fruit in "bulk bins".
Naturally, we are always ready to discuss the assortment of sizes and packaging with you.
MARKETING POLICY = QUALITY SUPPORT
Our brands are supported by forceful professional communications:
- One-to-one marketing via our commercial department: all customers can depend on an individually tailored approach
- Eye-catching stands at international trade fairs
- Creative advertisements in the biggest international trade journals
- Permanent public relations in order to gain space for editorial articles in these trade journals
- Website www.truval.be
- Media campaigns in the popular press
- Retailer campaigns (e.g. on the opening of an outlet, local campaigns)
- Website: www.fruitrevolution.be
- Point of Sale material
- Merchandising, led by a separate BFV merchandiser
PROMOTIONAL ARTICLES WITH LOGO